The World Leading 聚脲 & 聚氨酯 Supplier
Our products protect virtually any surface including metal, 玻璃纤维, 混凝土, 沥青, wood 和 geotextile materials. Coatings permanently bond to prevent gouges, 划痕, 生锈, 扭曲, 褪色, 化学腐蚀, 泄漏, 下滑,更. 了解更多 about specific 聚氨酯 和 聚脲涂料.
聚氨酯 & 聚脲 Coating 皇冠365官方app are Limited only by Your Imagination.
皇冠365官方app 聚氨酯 和 聚脲皇冠365官方app are permanent sprayed-on coatings that protect your surfaces. With numerous applications our 聚氨酯 和 聚脲涂料 are suitable for industrial, 住宅, 海洋, 汽车, military use 和 more. 可以在 高压 和 low pressure applications, view the features of 皇冠365官方app's 聚氨酯 和 polyurea spray on coatings below or browse example applications 和 主打皇冠365官方app.
喷涂聚脲 & 聚氨酯 Coating Features
皇冠365官方app are professionally applied by experienced dealers.
皇冠365官方app always provides the best high-performance spray coating equipment 和物资. 启动包 are customized to fit the many needs of dealer operations, whether they are 移动, at a permanent project site or in a workshop setting.
聚氨酯 和 polyurea are more durable than rubber or paint.
- Flexible in all weather conditions; no softening in heat or becoming brittle in cold
- Holds up in temperatures from -80°F to 280°F
- Stretches 3 times its length without breaking
- Waterproof barrier to resist corrosion, molding
- Quick dry allows easy application
- Protects high wear areas
- Dent 和 scratch resistant
- No chipping or peeling
- Reduces noise 和 vibration
皇冠365官方app Coatings Offer the Look You Want
- Variety of base colors
- Unique UV ColorCoat system for a customized match to any manufacturer’s vehicle color
- UV ColorCoat stability maintains the look even in prolonged direct sunlight
- Graphics 和 detailing applications
- Applied thickness ranging from only 1/16" to 4" depending on the need
聚氨酯 和 聚脲 皇冠365官方app Are Proven Safe
- Solvent-free so not explosive or an environmental hazard; no VOCs or CFCs
- Safe options for potable water containers
- Slip 和 skid resistant
Is polyurea better than epoxy?
Let's take a look at 聚脲 和 环氧树脂利与弊. 在这里, we will look at the most crucial characteristics to compare so you will have no doubt which is the better option for you.
环氧树脂 has no UV protection 和 also has lower heat resistance than its counterpart. 聚脲 is a much more durable product than epoxy because of its heat 和 UV resistance 和 heat resistance up to one hundred degrees higher than epoxy.
环氧树脂 coatings will typically last three to five years. Because polyurea is much more durable than epoxy, it has a life expectancy of at least 15 years. So overall, polyurea is going to last you at least a decade longer than epoxy.
The cure time pertains to the amount of time it requires for the product to harden completely. 环氧树脂 can take up to five days to fully cure. A polyurea coating will save you days on that cure time compared to epoxy, with a cure time of just one day.
So which is better: epoxy or polyurea?
聚脲 is a much better solution if you want your coating to be durable 和 last with minimal upkeep.